BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Praise God!!!

To those whom may have been praying for a job I have finally acquired one thanks to God. I will be working at Target until I leave in Jan. I tried calling down there today only to get hung up in transferring my call. I tried a couple time but then decided I would give it a break. So then I decided I would go down there and inquire of where the process was at. upon doing so the customer service guy tried encouraging me to go home and wait for a phone call but got him to allow me to talk to a Human resource person. upon doing this I then received an interview from that person and was offered a job all before I left. I give it all to God because if I had called and gotten through I would not have gone down there. and to be interviewed and hired at the same time was also unusual to me. Now only to pray for a job back in Texas which I have a little more time for. God has also allowed Lauren to come visit over new years and Lauren alone is enough to praise God for!!! What has God been doing in your life?

0 comments: