BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Never seen before footage on blogger: Matt Snyder

So for the first time ever i have started a blog (with the help of someone else) so that people can keep up with me. It was leaving Redcloud that made me want to. Oh how I miss all the good things up in Colorado and hope to see them again soon in the future. I have made it safely to TX and have spent a lot of time with Lauren having fun before I leave to go to PA for two months. I ask for your prayers during that time for both of us as we will be apart. We are just now setting up a webcam on her laptop so that we can talk and see each other during that time. I am also trying to scope out job opportunities while I am here. I plan on moving back down in January for good, or as long as Lauren is here. Well here is my first post :)

0 comments: