BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day by Day...

So here it is, 43 days until our wedding and there is still stuff we need to plan.  6 weekends left to plan things in and not enough time off (actually more like 3 weekends left).  Stress is starting to come back as the time draws near and it looks like we do not have enough.  Speaking on that note my employer seems like it is fine to take away my weekends without paying me anything extra.  I cannot explain the amount of frustration this builds within me.  Lauren and I got our bed and bought the mattress to go with it, which should be at her house sometime soonish.  Counseling is almost over for us.  We have yet to meet with Daniel to plan wedding ceremony stuff.  Where oh where is all of this going to fit into our short amount of time left?

On the other end of things all of our cruise stuff is taken care of including what we will do on the beaches.  Hotels are done and we are well on our way.  I am getting married next month.  It is now July and I get married in August!It is hard to believe that all that time has gone by already.  I remember when we were first engaged, 5 1/2 months seemed like forever.  I am still waiting on an answer from Camp Eagle about the facilitator position there and if I do not get in there I do not know what to do.  It is hard to focus on so many things when you are planning a wedding.

P.S.  Invitations are out!!!!!  I hope I get one ;-)

0 comments: