BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh where to begin?  It has been awhile since I last updated this blog and to that i say sorry.  For the past couple of weeks We have had campers here at YO and most nights look like getting up no later than 7:30 but as early as 5:30.  then ending camp around 10 at night, going to call Lauren and getting to bed between 11:30 and 12:00.  Right now it is 2:00 in the morning and not having a good night.  I cannot go into detail at all but I can say it is not fun.  I want to go to bed but circumstances have me up until 4:00.

On other subjects, Lauren and I are about to our 2 month mark which is amazing because 2 1/2 months ago I thought it would never get here.  Things are going well with the two of us as we continue our learning process of how to interact and love one another.  Wedding planning is coming along pretty good.  Hopefully we can get more and more things done and out of the way.

In other news I got to guide hunts this week for some of our hunting campers.  That was pretty fun.  I would not say I would guide kids in hunting for a living but it is good learning.  Some of the kids were slow or noisy or take too long to get set up. and didn't get a shot off.  But after two days we managed to get them their Rams and call it good.  Skinning has also been fun to do because I get to hang out with one of my coworkers.friend and get to talk while we work.

This post jumps around a bit without any real connection but remember that it was 2:00 AM when I wrote this.  Also please pray for Lauren and her family as they are going through some tough trials right now, pray for Lauren and my counseling and also please pray for our future and where God wants us to live.work.

0 comments: