BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Long wait paid off

So you may know that I have been waiting for a long time to hear from Y.O Ranch. Finally after a long wait I have received an answer and begin working up there on March First. As a part of that I am in Colorado at Camp Redcloud getting my WFR recert and will be heading back to TX in 5 days. This has a blessing as I love this place and the people up here. I only wish Lauren could be here for this as I know she longs to be back here. Anyway my job at Y.O. is managing their high ropes, climbing wall, and challenge course. Now there will be other things I help out with but that is what I will be in charge of. I look forward to this job and also because of the future that this job is helping with. This gets into Lauren and I, we are doing well and I have had many people asking me from Redcloud. Lauren is keeping busy with her job at Camp Eagle but we still get to see each other on a semi-regular basis. I cannot help but to look forward to the future and the outcome of God's hand at work.

As I sit her typing I still dwell on Redcloud and how much I wish I was able to still live here and make a living out of it. It feels so much like home to me and I love so many of the staff here that I have known for 3 years now. I still see being back in Colorado living in the future and that is one thing I hope for and it is not just wishful thinking but rather I feel that Colorado has not seen the last of me.

P.S. the Mountains here are beautiful!!!!!

0 comments: